Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rotisserie Chicken 2 ways

I bought a rotisserie chicken and managed to make to 2 yummy meals.
1. Goat cheese ravioli with chicken and marinara sauce. The salad is Bibb lettuce with tomato, goat cheese, and tomato.


2. Spaghetti with peas, chicken, and parm.


For the first meal I used :
Trader Joe's ravioli


Rotisserie chicken
Marinara sauce
Parmesan
Bibb lettuce
Tomatoes
Goat cheese

Boil the ravioli according to the package directions. Stir in chicken, marinara, and Parm. And you're done!













I found the other recipe from Rachael Ray. I used:
Rotisserie chicken
Olive oil
Frozen peas
Chicken stock
Parmesan cheese
Spaghetti
1. Heat the cooked rotisserie chicken and olive oil in a skillet.


2. Add peas, Lawry's seasoning, and chicken stock.





3. Stir in the butter and cooked spaghetti.


4. Let the butter melt and top with Parmesan cheese.





Yum!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment